SAKURA MONTESSORI – THUY KHUE, Tay Ho
Sign up to receive information about tuition fees & study programs
Sakura Montessori Thuy Khue, Tay Ho follows a standard preschool model based in a high-end apartment building. Situated in the 2nd floor, Sun Grand City Residence, No. 69B Thụy Khuê, the impressive hallmark of Sakura Montessori Thuy Khue campus has modern learning spaces, pleasant-looking standard Montessori classrooms with scientifically sequenced materials, and special amenities devoted to young children; all of these easily facilitate each child’s learning and playing needs.
Sakura Montessori Thuy Khuy, Tay Ho is located in the 2nd floor, Sun Grand City Residence, No. 69B Thụy Khuê, Tay Ho District, Hanoi. Surrounding Tay Ho District are Buoi, Vinh Phuc, Lieu Giai, Doi Can, Kim Ma, and Quan Thanh (Ba Dinh Dist)
Add: 2nd Floor, Sun Grand City Residence, No. 69B Thụy Khuê
Tel : 024.7100.8886
INFORMATION ON ESTABLISHMENT CONDITIONS
5. Area and scale:
- Total area: 1533m2
- The field has a total of: 9 layers,
- Area for 1 class: Kindergarten 24 – 36 months is 65m2, the average size is 20 children/class 4 teachers
- Area for 1 class: Kindergarten from 3 to 6 years old is 80m2, the average size is 28 children/class 3 teachers
Sakura Montessori Kindergarten Thuy Khue, Tay Ho is located at 2nd floor, Sun Grand City Residence 69B Thuy Khue in Tay Ho district, Hanoi. Neighboring Buoi wards, Vinh Phuc wards, Lieu Giai wards, Doi Can wards, Kim Ma, Quan Thanh wards of Ba Dinh district.
- Kindergarten in Ngoc Ha Ward
- Kindergarten in Quan Thanh Ward
- Kindergarten near Cua Bac
- Kindergarten near Phan Dinh Phung
- Kindergarten in Tay Ho District
- Kindergarten in Ba Dinh District
- International Kindergarten in Ba Dinh District
- Tay Ho District International Kindergarten
- Good Kindergarten in Lieu Giai
- Kindergarten in Doi Can
- Good Kindergarten in Kim Ma
- Kindergarten in Hoang Hoa Tham
News SMIS Thuy Khue, Ba Dinh
Learn more about
Sakura Montessori preschool system
Established in August 2011, Sakura Montessori Preschool System (SMIS) is a pioneer preschool in applying Montessori educational methods to teaching in Vietnam. With the motto of creating an educational environment based on “unconditional love and setting limits for behavior”, Sakura Montessori realizes modern educational experiences exclusively for preschool children, meeting Children’s needs for comprehensive development in terms of intellect, body and spirit in the first 6 years of life.
Various activities such as playing, picnic, gardening… are designed in accordance with the learning theme of the month, helping children discover more interesting practical experiences in life. Details >>
Besides Montessori lessons, Sakura Montessori also chooses subjects such as: Vietnamese, Japanese culture, music and especially exclusively teaching the main course of 2 physical education subjects Jacpa – Japan, swimming Aquatos – America, helping children to develop comprehensively in many fields. Details >>
In order to ensure a balanced nutrition, full of necessary nutrients for children to develop optimally, Sakura Montessori built a school nutrition program specifically for preschool children, ensuring organic and convenient food. study, natural. Details >>
Owning a Montessori teacher training center (MTCV) according to international standards in Vietnam, Sakura Montessori always ensures that its teachers are well-trained and meet international Montessori teacher standards. Details >>
Reasons to choose Sakura Montessori
- Jacpa Japanese physical education program.
- USA Aquatos Swimming Program
- Music program Echo Music
- Japanese cultural program.
- A team of teachers who love children, are dedicated and well-trained.
- Safe school nutrition program, natural organic food.
- The system of modern facilities, to the maximum meet the learning and living needs of children.
Góc báo chí
According to education experts, the environment has a significant influence on the comprehensive development of children’s intellect, physical and mental as well as cognition and personality.
To be able to develop comprehensively physically, intellectually and skills, children need to have their own space and be encouraged to do the things they love.
Sakura Montessori Luong Yen and Thuy Khue (Hanoi) have an international standard educational environment, integrating many of the facilities of a preschool model in a high-class apartment.
The JACPA physical program contributes to helping students improve their stature, physical strength and intelligence in the first 6 years of life.