1. PARENT COUNSELLIN
- Meet, discuss, and receive the student’s information and the parents’ expectations.
- Advise and introduce the facilities, academic curricula, class opening schedule, tuition fees, and discount programs (if any).
- Respond to and address the parents’ questions or concerns.
- Guide the parents through the reservation and enrollment procedures.
2. ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION
- Complete the registration procedures and payment of the deposit fee (VND 5,000,000)
- Participate in the ADMISSION ASSESSMENT session before being notified of enrollment.
3. OFFICIAL ENROLLMENT
- Receive the Offer of Enrollment from the Enrollment Department.
- Complete the ENROLMENT DOCUMENT (template) and PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES 03 days (exclusive of weekend and public holiday) prior to the enrollment date (applicable to the school visit program and official enrollment).
- Prepare and bring the child’s personal items to school on the first school day.
4. ACCLIMATION PROCESS
Please take the child to class for 01 complete week so that he/she can adjust himself/herself to the following routine:
- Day 1: The child has 01 hour to get to know the designated class. Parents DO NOT STAY with the child; only observing his/her activities via camera at the reception desk is allowed.
- Day 2: The child has 02 hours to get to know the designated class. Parents DO NOT STAY with the child; only observing his/her activities via camera at the reception desk is allowed
- Day 3: The child participates in activities for half a day following the class timetable without the parents accompanying.
- Day 4 and Day 5: The child participates in activities for a whole day following the class timetable without the parents accompanying.
Please receive the children’s acclimation plan at the Enrollment desk. Any notice for changes should be given 24 hours prior to the day of receiving the plan.